Contact T.F.B.





Culture Pimp


Monday, October 31, 2005

That Fat Bastard's Warehouse

Ah, happy days. I've started a store.

There's not much in it yet, but it's going great. We've got some apparel. Mostly, it's our Mr. Anderson line, but there are a couple of other pieces as well. More coming soon, I expect.

I've also come up with a line of SpeakEasy Beverages mugs. Fashioned in honor of the good ol' days when everything fun was illegal, and we all broke the law with impunity. I'd like to do a whole line of those, but currently I'm limited to three.

There should be more on the way, including Christmas Cards, more t-shirts, and possibly even a book.

We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger T.F.B. said...

Appaerently, Cafe Press doesn't offer a men's wifebeater. They offer a woman's wife beater. How comfortable in you femininity are you?

12:02 AM, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home