Contact T.F.B.





Culture Pimp


Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Beginnings

Effectively, the plan is this: Start the weblog with the limited resources available at the time. See if there is any way to make categories here. Set up the page I want as best as I'm able. And start keeping track. Keep track of everything I'm interested in. Liquor. Women. Smokes. Poker. definitely Poker. Fast Cars, perhaps. The occasional video game reference. Anyway, in an effort to do this I first need a blog to designate the space. It needs to be long enough to give me and idea of what I'm working with. It should contain a picture, so... there. And then hyperlink the picture to someplace interesting... done. I'd really like the ability to get a word to open a picture in it's own page so... there, for now. I'd like the page to open in a very specific way but I'll leave that for later. I want them to open up in their own window, too. Wonder what the code is for that... can't find it. Wait, just found it. Also, I'm getting impatient. Titles I found while I was looking, though. Wonder what can be edited? Looks like pretty much everything. All right, I'm ending this and going to play poker. Wait, one last thought, can I hyperlink the title? Yep. Had to come back and do it, though. Spellcheck. Done.

2 Comments:

Blogger T.F.B. said...

What happens when you make comments?

11:37 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger T.F.B. said...

O.K. Worked out the code for th epopup windows I want. That is done. Now a little clean up of the links and catagories.

7:39 AM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home