Contact T.F.B.





Culture Pimp


Monday, June 05, 2006

Things To Do: Freeroll

Texas Holdem Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6470397

In an unpleasant twist to the story, PokerStars rejected my intended nickname. That's right, apparently 'ThtFtBstrd' might offend the delicate sensibilities of the likes of The Fossilman, Moneymaker, and Mr. Wheaton. Sadly, I was forced to come up with a new nickname on the fly. Oddly enough, I was too offended, myself, to just shorten it to TFB as I normally would. I chose 'Ihnipswtf', which stands for 'I had no idea poker stars was this fascist' as anyone can plainly see.

That name seems to be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home